1. General Information
Below we inform you about the policy of collecting and treating cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In any case, we inform you that BASETIS is responsible for Cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected. The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refer to BASE TECHNOLOGY & INFORMATION SERVICES SL (BASETIS).
2. Scope and purpose of the Policy
The scope of this policy applies to all subdomains that BASETIS has, including: email@example.com
3. Data we collect
When you visit our website, information is automatically sent from your browser to the server of our website and this information is temporarily collected by BASETIS. The following data will be recorded without your intervention and kept until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file you want to access / recover,
- Web page from which they access our virtual space,
- Operating system of your computer and the browser you use,
- Name of your internet access provider.
4. What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet when you access a web page, and that serves to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out, that is, they allow the owner of said page ( in this case Basetis) store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as; the number of times the page has been visited by the user, guaranteeing the user’s session while browsing the page, etc.
It is important to point out that Cookies cannot damage your equipment and / or device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help to identify and resolve possible website malfunctions.
4.1 Types of Cookies
There are several types of cookies:
1.- According to the entity that manages it:
- Own or third party cookies. They are their own when they are sent to the user’s computer from a domain managed by Basetis (editor) and from which the requested service is provided. In the second case, those of third parties are sent to the user’s computer from a domain that is not managed by Basetis, for example Google.
2.- According to the period of time they are active:
- Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, so that none remain on your device. Meanwhile, the persistent ones remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
3.- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: also called necessary cookies, they facilitate navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, etc.
- Preference or customization cookies: allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis or statistical cookies: they allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow the measurement of user activity and the development of navigation profiles in order to improve the web sites.
- Advertising cookies, or also called marketing cookies: these cookies are set by external advertising partners and are used to create profiles and keep track of data on various websites. If you accept these cookies, we may display our advertisements on other websites based on your user profile and preferences. These cookies also save data on how many visitors have seen or clicked on our ads in order to optimize advertising campaigns.
4.2 What cookies do we use?
Basetis uses technical cookies, preferably, advertising, and analysis, both its own and those of third parties. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law (LSSI), and the Guidelines on the consent of the European Data Protection Committee (CEPD) of 05/2020, you we have requested your consent for their use.
Likewise, Basetis uses third-party cookies that will have the purpose of recording access to our website to carry out anonymous statistics on visits, as well as to personalize advertisements, always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of this type of cookies, you can also browse our entire website if you do not accept them.
An example of these cookies are the statistical services of Google Analytics
4.3 Description of our Cookies
|Technical cookies (necessary)
|basetis.com||CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year|
|basetis.com||_icl_visitor_lang_js||Stores the user’s preferred language on the website.||1 day|
|basetis.com||wpml_browser_redirect_test||Stores the user’s preferred language on the website.||At the end of the browsing session|
Cookies de análisis
|basetis.com||_ga||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|basetis.com||_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||1 day|
|basetis.com||_gid||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
Third party cookies
Technical cookies (necessary)
|google.com||rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the web in order to produce valid reports on the use of the web.||Persistent|
|google.com||rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||At the end of the browsing session|
|ads.linkedin.com||lang||It remembers the language selected by a user with which he visualizes a web page||At the end of the browsing session|
|linkedin.comtd>||AnalyticsSyncHistory||It is used related to the synchronization of data with the third-party analytics service||At the end of the browsing session|
Advertising / marketing cookies
|linkedin.com||UserMatchHistory||It is used to track visitors across various websites, in order to present relevant ads based on preferences. For example, you can link a website cookie placed on the user’s browser to an advertising banner that they have clicked.||29 days|
|linkedin.com||bcookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services, that is, it is activated by share buttons and advertising labels.||2 years|
|linkedin.com||bscookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services, that is, it is activated by share buttons and advertising labels.||2 years|
|linkedin.com||lang||Set by LinkedIn when a web page contains an embedded “Follow us” panel.||At the end of the browsing session|
4.4 Cookies management
It is necessary to point out that if you do not accept the installation of all the cookies on the website, some of its functionalities as well as some content may be affected.
How to disable or delete cookies?
All browsers offer the user the ability to search and view the cookies installed by a certain website, obtain information regarding their duration and the ability to eliminate them, as indicated in the next section.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari (Support Apple): https://support.apple.com/es
5. Acceptance and consent
BASETIS informs you through this policy and the informative banner of all the cookies that we use, and regarding those cookies for which we need your consent, we make sure to obtain it prior to their use.
You have the following options:
- Accept all cookies: by accepting cookies, the legal notice (banner) about consent that is displayed the first time the page is executed will not be displayed again, unless you delete the browsing history.
- Configure: customize which cookies you allow and which you do not. You must bear in mind that technical (necessary) cookies will continue to be used for the correct use of the website.
6. Updates in the Cookies Policy
It is possible that we update this Cookies Policy from time to time based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
Whenever we update our Policy, we will take appropriate steps to inform you based on the significance of the changes we make, and we will ensure that we obtain your consent to any relevant changes that occur.
7. More information on protection of personal data
8. How to contact us?