AMB Informació is a direct management body of the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona, and is responsible for disseminating the public transport offer in the metropolitan area. Its app and the AMB Mobility website were outdated and needed changes.
From Basetis, we proposed an innovative and technologically cutting-edge approach, with a fresh design designed to show the relevant information in a clear way.
Through the mobile application and the website they want to become the mobility tool of reference in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, offering careful information, in real time and grouped by all means of transport, both public and private.
- Push Notifications
- Swift UI + Combine
- Clean architecture
- UX/UI and accessibility
This project has allowed the AMB to be prepared for the implementation of the new T-Mobilitat and to integrate, in a dynamic and automatic way, the private shared transport services of Barcelona.
The new application provides a good experience for all users, offering accessibility options and improving access to information. Moreover, thanks to the web version, sporadic users will be able to obtain the data they need more easily.
What does the app offer?
- Information about public and private transport: routes, stops, schedules, entrances, accessibility…
- Real-time information on transport arrivals.
- User personalization, with favorite stops, routs, places, and transport services.
- Alerts and service disruptions.
- Integration with sharing mobility operators: bicycles, cars, motorbike…
- Dynamic and automatic integration of new operators.
- Visualization of the Barcelona Low Emissions Zone and pollution alerts.
- Routing service within the app.
- Integration with the new ticketing system: T-Mobilitat.
- Request a Taxi using the app.