- Application maintenance ·
- Application services ·
- Creativity and design ·
Mobile World Congress App
Mobile World Congress Barcelona is an annual trade show, dedicated primarily to the mobile communications industry. It is held in Barcelona and numerous visitors attend. Face-to-face and virtual sessions are constantly held.
We have worked on a Legacy application and the challenge has been to provide a good user experience, ensuring good performance, robustness and quality during the congress.
Facilitate the visitor’s stay at the congress with an app with the following functionalities:
- Inform about the schedule of the different events held within the congress.
- Show the map of the exhibition and the location of exhibitors.
- Manage the visitor’s access control.
- Facilitate networking (schedule meetings, virtual meetings, chat…).
- View online sessions.
And all this while guaranteeing good stability and scalability, given the large number of visitors.
- Native development (iOS and Android)
- Objective C, Java (Legacy)
- LinkedIn integration
- AWS lambda
- AWS SQS
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Notification campaigns by targets
- Content and speaker recommendation engine
New features have been developed for this year’s edition, in collaboration with Fira de Barcelona. We have made it a great support for the people who have attended the congress in person and that other people have been able to participate virtually.
All the content has been ready in time for the congress, and it is expected that 65,000 people will use the application for the 2022 edition.