You are visiting the BaseTIS website, with web address https://www.basetis.com. The owner of this website is Base Technology & Information Services, S.L. (hereinafter, BaseTIS).
- Address: Paseo de Gracia, 92 1º 1ª and 1º 2ª. 08008-Barcelona.
- E-mail address: basetis [at] basetis.com
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 41580, Folio 158, Sheet B-389596, Inscription 2nd.
- Phone number: 930 160 320
- CIF: B-65208183
This Legal Disclaimer regulates the access and use of BaseTiS website (hereinafter, the Website), with domain https://www.basetis.com, all its subdomains and directories, which BaseTIS makes available to the Internet users. Accessing this website implies accepting without reservation the present conditions and submission to Spanish legislation, renouncing to other privileges. For all these reasons, it is important that you read the information of this Legal Disclaimer carefully.
As a user, you agree to use this Website, its contents and the services we offer in accordance with the Law, these conditions of use, good manners and public order.
You must not use this Website or the provided contents or services for illicit purposes or contrary to what is exposed in these conditions. Neither do you have to use it in a way that could harm the interests or rights of third parties, or make inaccessible, disable or deteriorate this Website, its contents or services, or prevent normal enjoyment by other users.
As a user, you expressly agree to not destroy, alter, disable or damage in any way the data, programs or electronic documents that are in this Website, to not hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of computer resources to through which the service is based, nor perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in these systems / services.
Finally, you agree as a user to not introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of BaseTIS or third parties.
BaseTIS reserves the right to deny, suspend, interrupt or cancel the access or use, totally or partially, of this Website to users or visitors who fail to comply with any of the conditions set forth in this Legal Disclaimer.
1. Information we collect from you / Cookies Policy
In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you about the policy of collection and treatment of Cookies.
In any case, we inform you that BaseTIS is responsible for the Cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the collected information.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when you visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he or she accesses the Website, also allowing to improve its quality and offer a better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they can not damage the User's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
They can be own Cookies, when they are sent to the user's computer from a domain managed by BaseTIS and from which the requested service is provided, or may be from third parties, when they are sent to the user's computer from a domain that is not managed by BaseTIS.
What information is collected?
When you visit our Website, the information is automatically sent from your browser to the server of our Website and it is temporarily collected by BaseTIS. The following data will be registered without your intervention and saved until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file to be accessed / retrieved,
- Website from which you access our virtual space,
- Operating system of the computer and the browser used,
- Name of the user's Internet access provider.
Likewise, BaseTIS uses third-party Cookies for analytical purposes
Acceptance of Cookies
Most Internet browsers automatically accept Cookies. As a user of our Website you can decide, by means of the browser configuration, if you accept or reject the Cookies, or if you want to be warned when you receive a new Cookie. In addition, you can delete Cookies saved previously.
If you delete your Cookies, some rejection Cookies may be eliminated. These rejection Cookies must be reactivated again to be effective again. The deactivation of Cookies can lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our Website or that our Website can not be viewed correctly.
How can you set Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
- Check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
- Check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings.
- Check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
- Check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
- Check Opera support or browser Help.
2. Our use of the information collected
This website uses own and third party cookies to improve our services, as well as to analyze your browsing habits.
By accessing the Website, you can decide whether or not to accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you deactivate Cookies, your navigation on the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly.
BaseTIS is using Cookies for the purposes set out below.
- Analysis Cookies both own and from third parties. They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites.
- Customization Cookies both own and from third parties. They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language selection.
- Technical Cookies both own and from third parties. They allow the user to navigate through the Website, and the use of the different options or services of the same.
Specifically, we use Google Analytics to obtain information about visits received on the Website in order to perform assessments, statistical calculations on totally anonymous data, in order to ensure the continuity of the service, optimize the content and performance of our Website.
3. Who we share your personal information with
By providing the Services, depending on the circumstances, we may share your personal data with the following recipients (and whenever we do, we will ensure that we have the security and adequate contractual guarantees to protect them):
- Any agency that is responsible for enforcing the law or regulatory agency, government agency, court or other third party to which we believe it is necessary to disclose the information (i) to comply with the applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
We will not sell, distribute or give up your personal data unless we have your consent or the law requires it.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data as described above will depend on the specific context in which we collect them.
The collection and processing of your data is carried out in order to enable the use of our Website (to establish the connection), ensure the security and continuous stability of the system, allow the technological administration of the network infrastructure and the optimization of our Website as well as internal statistical purposes. The IP address is used only for statistical purposes, as well as in the case of attacks on the network infrastructure. It is carried out under the consideration and within the scope of the legal basis of legitimate interest according to the provisions of article 6. 1. f) of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD).
If you have questions or need more information about the legal basis on which we collect and treat your personal data, contact us using the information listed in the "How to contact us" section.
5. International data transfers
We do not make international transfers of your data.
We give great importance to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Accordingly, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures and industry standard technology to protect them from unauthorized access and illegal treatment, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The security measures we use are designed to provide a level of security protection appropriate to the risk of dealing with your personal data.
7. Data preservation
In case you object to the processing of certain personal data, we will keep a record of your opposition to the processing of your personal data so that we can continue to respect your wishes. We will permanently destroy or anonymize your personal data at a time when we no longer need to treat them to satisfy our legitimate business needs or for any legal reason. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup copies), we will store them securely and isolate them from any further processing until their removal is possible.
8. Your data protection rights
BaseTIS respects your privacy and data protection rights. Below there is a summary of your rights with respect to the personal data that BaseTIS manages:
- If you wish to access or rectify the information provided to BaseTIS, or if you wish to request the deletion of your personal data, you can do so by contacting us through the information given in the section "How to contact us".
- You can oppose the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or request that they be transmitted to a third party. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us through the information listed in the "How to contact us" section.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving communications about possible new opportunities to work with us at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us using the contact information listed in the "How to contact us" section.
- Similarly, if we collect and process your personal data on the legal basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of any treatment that we have carried out before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data made by legal bases of treatment independent of consent.
- You have the right to send a claim to a data protection control authority about our obtaining and processing of your personal data.
We respond to all requests we receive from people wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We recommend that you periodically review this page to obtain the most recent information about our privacy practices.
10. How to contact us
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is the BaseTIS entity located in Spain.
BASE TECHNOLOGY & INFORMATION SERVICES SL - Privacy team
Passeig de Gràcia 92, 1st 2a, 08008 Barcelona
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The graphic design, source codes, logos, trademarks, texts, illustrations, photographs, distinctive signs and other elements that appear on the Website belong to BaseTIS and are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights that correspond to them.
In no case, the access and navigation in the Website presupposes the obtaining of any type of license or total or partial cession of the mentioned rights of intellectual and industrial property on the Website or its content. Thus, any transmission, reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation, total or partial, without prior consent of the owners is expressly prohibited.
BaseTIS reserves the right to make changes to this Website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents or design.
BaseTIS excludes any liability that may arise from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns, delays, blockages in the Internet connection or disconnections in the operational functioning of the Website that are produced for reasons beyond BaseTIS's control or illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of BaseTIS.
This Legal Notice refers to this Website and the contents of BaseTIS, and does not apply to links or web pages of third parties that you can access through it. The destinations of the links to third parties are not under the control of BaseTIS. Therefore, BaseTIS is not responsible for the content of any of these web pages of destination of the links or any link included in a web page with which this Website is accessed, or any change or update on these pages.
The establishment of links between web pages of third parties and this Website does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between BaseTIS and the owner of other web pages, nor the acceptance and approval by BaseTIS of its contents or services.